Hello, Friends! Before I start I would like to brief you about the PHP frameworks.
There are lots of PHP frameworks, then why Choose Laravel Framework?
This question always comes in a developer's mind till they are not familiar with Laravel. I have tried many different frameworks, over the past years. Starting from Symfony, which is needlessly complex. Then Yii, it has a slow learning curve. Each framework I have worked with has its own advantages and disadvantages. I was looking for something simple but strong framework which can carry-out all the requirements being flexible for small to large-scale projects.
When I used Laravel framework for the very first time I realized that it is the best choice for better code and rapid development. This makes development pain-free and easy. Laravel framework is fully flexible and I can always have my way around it to solve complex problems. It has simplified many developer's issues, such as authentication, routing, sessions and caching.
Here are the reasons why I prefer Laravel framework over other PHP frameworks:
1. Laravel Framework has an inbuilt ‘auth’ system, using which you can configure almost everything. It also facilitates a simpler method to control access to resources and manage authorization logic.
2. I don’t know if there exists a web application without mailing system. Laravel framework provides a simple and clean API over Swift Mailer Library. Moreover, it has drivers for SMTP, Amazon SES, PHP Mail function, send the email. We just need to configure them and start sending the email.
3. Laravel Framework’s one of the most important features is security, so I don't have to worry about most common security issues like SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and cross-site request forgery.
4. If in-case something goes wrong with my application & I don't want to display an ugly error message to the user. Laravel framework, with its integrated Monolog logging library, provides me with powerful log handlers.
5. Can you imagine sending your application to your client without proper testing? Laravel framework provides automated testing which consumes less time and it has proved to be more exact in many cases then manual testing.
6. Almost every web app needs task scheduling. If I don’t want to send manual newsletters every morning or clean DB tables at evening. Laravel Framework enables me to schedule this without even getting access to SSH. Task schedule can be created in Laravel itself.
An application is a collection of creative, innovative and common tasks. With my experience of working on Laravel framework, I wish to conclude that it is this generations PHP framework. Above mentioned points are the proofs which make Laravel framework best for web application development.
So I hope you will hire Laravel developers for your next web development project. As we are always ready to serve you with the best.
Thanks for reading!